Custom Embroidery in Boston
Personalized t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, and more
QRST’s offers custom embroidery services in Boston, Cambridge, Somerville, and throughout Massachusetts. Whether you’re a corporate business looking to gift your employees embroidered apparel with your company logo or you need custom work uniforms printed, we can help you personalize any type of garment.
We start with your digital file, sized to fit the item you want embroidered. We then match the threads and set in motion a room-size embroidery machine that sews on your graphic with eye-popping precision and speed. The final product is a piece of clothing that has a classic, hand-crafted look.
What type of apparel or merchandise can be embroidered?
Once you see the big impact of high-tech embroidery, you’ll opt for all kinds of applications and locations. Products that we regularly embroider include:
- Golf/polo shirts
- Dress shirts
- Duffle bags
- Baseball caps
- Fleece jackets and vests
Who do we service?
QRST’s offers embroidery for a wide variety of organizations in the Boston, Massachusetts area, including:
- Corporate businesses for sweatshirts, t-shirts, polo shirts, duffel bags, Patagonias, and more
- Construction, manufacturing, and maintenance companies for Carhartt jackets, rain gear, Dickies shirts, and work uniforms
- Doctors and scientists for lab coats
- Youth, high school, and college sports for varsity jackets and uniforms
- Restaurants and bars for chef’s coats, aprons, polo shirts, and t-shirts
- Colleges and universities for shirts and sweatshirts including Harvard, MIT, Northeastern, Boston University, Boston College, Tufts, and Emerson
- Military for uniforms
How much does custom embroidery cost?
Embroidery pricing is based on complexity of the design, the type of item embroidered, and the quantity. Check out our pricing page for a general estimate. For a more precise quotation or to learn more about how we can help your Boston area organization, contact us today.